The COVID-19 outbreak is causing widespread concern and economic hardship for communities and businesses across Texas and the United States. This is an evolving situation with widespread impacts and is consistently monitored by Bandy’s management, human resources, and safety team members.
Due to the ongoing and ever-changing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, Bandy team members take the following steps:
- The practice of gathered meetings inside the project office has been suspended until further notice.
- Hand-washing stations are located at all office and project sites.
- All team members* are practicing social distancing within each project through consistent monitoring and reinforcement to include signs and notices posted in conspicuous and appropriate.
- Manpower needs for each trade and spaces in which the work is occurring with plans in place to ensure social distancing.
- Any team member exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms must remain at home until he/she has been tested and receives a negative and is symptom free for 72 hours (3 full days) without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g., cough suppressants).
- Any team member(s) reporting to work with symptoms are required to return home until he/she is symptom free for 72 hours (3 full days) and are required to obtain a doctor’s note clearing them to return to work.
- Employees who have knowledge of potential contact with a confirmed carrier of COVID-19 will immediately notify Human Resources and shall not report to work until further notified by Human Resources.
- Headquarter and project offices are observing proper environmental cleaning every day which includes wiping down all commonly touched surfaces such as workstations, countertops, doorknobs, keyboards, etc. with appropriate disinfectants, cleaning agents, or disposable wipes and upon finishing the cleaning efforts, all team members will thoroughly wash hands.
- Travel for business shall be limited until further notice. Only critical travel for company business will be allowed. All business-related travel will require written approval from a member of the executive management team.
- Team members traveling for vacation should contact Human Resources to report where they are going and their expected return date. Travel to any geographical location deemed as a COVID-19 “hot zone” is strongly discouraged since it puts the entire company and our families at risk. Team members shall notify Human Resources if there are any reasons to believe that exposure to the virus may have occurred.
* Team Member(s) is defined as any and all personnel to include, but not limited to, Bandy team
members, subcontractors, vendors, clients, etc.