Initial site review- Review the project site to identify issues related to utilities, local government concerns, etc.
Preliminary budgets and schedules- Help establish preliminary cost estimates and define timelines for construction activities.
Constructibility analysis- Evaluate the preliminary design approach and make recommendations regarding materials, building systems, etc.
Value engineering- Recommend alternate materials and construction methods to address budgetary concerns.
On every project we provide an emphasis on safety, close supervision of the jobsite, quality control, and a proactive management of schedules and budgets. Our capabilities include:
- Thorough and accurate pre-construction planning
- General contracting services
- Construction management services
- Design-build services
- Longstanding connections with talented subcontractors
- The ability to self-perform a significant portion of the project to control schedules and offer competitive pricing
- Administration and documentation of LEED Certified projects