Expectations & Responsibilities
Through effective project management and communication, develop long-term positive relationships with clients, design professionals, subcontractors, and vendors. Manage prime contract, subcontracts, purchase orders, and all project records to ensure contract compliance. Effectively coordinate all field operations, and manage project budgets, costs, quality, and project close-out. Assist with management of the project schedule, and delegate and monitor project safety responsibilities.
Reports to: Sr. Project Manager
Directly supervises: Assistant Project Managers
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in commercial construction (experience with educational facility construction a plus)
- B.S. / B.A. in construction related discipline or equivalent combination of technical training and construction experience
Skills and Proven Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents and construction plans and specifications.
- Working knowledge of construction means and methods
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all parties to a project
- Ability to manage comprehensive subcontract scopes of work
- Ability to apply logical and management-level thinking to assess and resolve project-related and owner-related issues, problems, etc.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a diverse group of project team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other programs typically used in business, with ability and willingness to learn new programs as needed
It is very important to note that Bandy Constructors just completed our Strategic Plan for the next 5 years and our team is very committed to achieving aggressive goals we have established to continue our rapid growth. As one step to accomplish this, our mission is to identify, attract, and retain the “very best people.” To achieve our goals, we must continue to add top performing Project Managers and Project Superintendents to our team. We care about our team members; do business the right way; and our team is committed to its common objectives of achieving the Strategic Plan. If meet the above qualifications, and are seeking the opportunities and challenges associated with a rapidly growing company, please submit your resume.