Initial site review- Review the project site to identify issues related to utilities, local government concerns, etc.
Preliminary budgets and schedules- Help establish preliminary cost estimates and define timelines for construction activities.
Constructibility analysis- Evaluate the preliminary design approach and make recommendations regarding materials, building systems, etc.
Value engineering- Recommend alternate materials and construction methods to address budgetary concerns.
On every project we provide an emphasis on safety, close supervision of the jobsite, quality control, and a proactive management of schedules and budgets. Our capabilities include:
- Thorough and accurate pre-construction planning
- General contracting services
- Construction management services
- Design-build services
- Longstanding connections with talented subcontractors
- The ability to self-perform a significant portion of the project to control schedules and offer competitive pricing
- Administration and documentation of LEED Certified projects
A TOTAL COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
On our jobsites, nothing is more important than ensuring that everyone returns home safely to their families each and every day.
We extend that philosophy to the safety of the project’s end users and members of the neighboring communities. That’s why we integrate safety considerations into every decision we make. We empower and require everyone on our team to speak up and take immediate action when they see dangerous conditions or other issues that could jeopardize the safety of workers or the future occupants of a facility.